Saturday, June 27, 2009

whats going on

Hey Bloggers,
Was up? Well I'll tell you whats up my b.f.f from Utah is coming to see ME today. WOOHOO!!! Her name is Mckayla and she's awesome. Mckayla is going to come to the beach with me and see me surf those gnarly waves DUDE!!!!!!! You know how Michael Jackson died ? Well my sister said he died so God could deal with him LOL!!! But I'm not really sad. I loved his music but I didn't love him. Blaaaaaaa : P. On the day that Micheal Jackson dided so did Farah Fawcett or something like that. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!! My friend who lives on this street, his name is Homar, his sister loved Micheal Jackson!!! When she found out he died she was heartbroken. Now they can't get married!!!! Well she had a autographed picture of Jackson, and she put it on eBay, The first day she put it up, 3,000 $. CHACHING$$$. It's amazing how much money they pay for a autographed picture in this economy ( shake my head). Well I got to go BII!!!!!! : D

Love blogger,



BAILEY

1 comment:

Jade Hill said...

Thanks for putting what I said about Michael ding dong haha