Sunday, June 21, 2009

stake Conference


Hey all you bloggers,

Today is Sunday, and we went to stake conference!!! It was really cool. We got into the room and I really felt the spirit. Also Elder Bednar spoke at the conference, It was awesome listening to his amazing talk. His talk was about alot of things, and two of the things included: The spirit, and loving one another!!! It's amazing how many people could fit into that room. There must have been at least 399 people in there. WOW!!! during the conference they said two youth peepzels had to bare their testomony, and luckily it wasn't me. FWoo!!! Well actually he didn't say peepzels but, you get what I mean. Well it's been Kind of stressful here in California, most of it is just not my having my friends, sister, and cousins here : - (. Well anyway, Summer has been awesome lately, By the way I got out of school the 19th WOO HOO!!!!!!! Well too bad I have to go right now familys calling Love ya (kiss noise)



BAILEY

1 comment:

Jade Hill said...

I love and miss you boo boo! You're so awesome! I am so jealous you are a little surfer girl!