Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whats goin on in my life

Chase
Toby

Ben

Hey everyone,



I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but things have been pretty hectic! Toby, Ashley, Ben, and Chase are visiting and It's been really fun. It's been louder than I'm used to but hey it's still fun seeing them. All their little personalities are now shining through a little more than the last time I saw them. They are so funny , they just make me crack up!!!!!! I mean Ben was so energetic today, just running around and dancing : D FUNNY!!!! Then Toby was cracking up over that, I love little boys. Chase is much bigger and cuter than when I saw him last time!!! Well, I went to the beach yesterday and I stood up on three waves all the way in, WooHoo I'm a surfer!!!!!!! On one of the waves I was just on my knees but when I came in, my board hit something I went rolling right into the sand. Ashley was right there laughing, it was one of those funny moments lol.
Peace People



No comments: