Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I can't wait for christmas

I can't wait for Christmas It will be weird not being in my old house. We will have a fake tree at Nana and Papa's house. I got to decorate the tree with McKenzie and Kayla. It was really cool to see all of Nana's ornaments. they were different colors, shapes, and sizes. I even making some I made 1 all ready I'm making out of clear ornaments colored sand. All you do is pour the colors you would like into the ornament top mix it up (optional) and vwala its that easy now I sound like i'm on a comercial ha ha. I might just like christmas this year but one of the things i'm going to miss would be the christmas pine smell when I walk down the stairs and see all the wrapped and bowed presents and our ornaments we take out after there long wait to be put on the christmas hoping to be by the star and finally our big bright christmas star that I love putting up. I'm going to miss all those things so very much

No comments: