Monday, December 29, 2008

The christmas i will never forget

hey peoples we got a wii this Christmas, it is so cool. We also got these games: are you smarter then a fifth grader, wii sports, wii play, wii fit , and American idol. they are all so fun. I got an American girl doll she looks just like me and she has earrings I named her ivory. I also got a skateboard (its a Chris dobstaff) I got a helmet and pads ( thanks mom ) Ive already half broke every bone in my body (J.K.). i also got five new webkinz(that makes 13) I got a grey langur(monkey)I named it vines, a reindeer i named it comet, a schnauzer (dog) I named it scruffy, a camel I named it drom , and an otter named Oscar. I love webkinz. I also got CLOTHES!!!!! But i also got two beutiful necklaces of a guitar with a music note and a pretty flower. I had an amazing christmas i hope you all had a good christmas to.

No comments: