Saturday, December 6, 2008

I can,t take it anymore

I can,t stand all those emails from friends saying we miss you im in tears over this I want to be back. I miss evrybody already. I feel like this is a vacation that is going to end but it isn't its life and I don't like it. nobody knows what to say to me except its ok or it will be fine but its not I just left all my friends and cousins and family in utah. i'd rather have it be cloudy and cold with my friends and family then have it warm and sunny with out them. im in nightmare that never ends I need help I need my frinds and family I need my sister. I miss everybody already every day its cry cry cry I need my old house I need my bed I need my room. I want to scream but it just won't come out Its like I left my voice in utah I also left my heart and soul I need my life back thats what I need

3 comments:

Jade Hill said...

Bay thanks a lot i just started crying at work.. check your email i love you

Jessica said...

I don't e-mail you that stuff but If you want I won't e-mail you as much

Bailey Dickson said...

jess i want you to email me it keeps us together metaforicly i love you jade im crying to.