Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Waz goin on!!!!

Hey peepzels,



I am really sorry I haven't blogged!!!!! I haven't blogged for a while cause it's been really really busy. Guess what? I just did one of the most fun things ever...had Grand Camp with my grandparents. They do a camp for the grandkids 7 and older in the summer. 3 day's of lot's of fun!!! It was so cool!!! We went to: The LA Temple, Wild Animal Park, horse back riding, camping, the beach, a balloon ride and swimming at Nana and Papa's house. It was so fun!!! The Theme was to Trust in our Heavenly Father in all we do - and we even got a awesome t-shirt with the words It's all about Trust and a balloon on the back. The last night had to come to a sad end . Lacey FELL in with Sage and Kenzie and got hit right on her neck. She couldn't move it at all! It was so sad . As usual I got hurt too. BAD. This is how it happened; I got out of the pool and was listening to the band next door(wedding reception), but I guess we didn't pull the pool cover all the way back. So I was going to jump in but I thought the pool cover was the platform, so I jumped on the pool cover, but my heel went back and scraped on the ledge. So yeah it hurt!!! It wouldn't stop bleeding. Sorry if I just made you YACK!!! Well after this long blog that I have been working on forever, I have to say farewell .



love ya,



Bailey

No comments: